Use leftover Easter eggs and try this comfort food, one of my favorite breakfast options! A super easy, healthy egg salad recipe that can be served in a variety of ways for a nutritious meal. Wonderful served as a sandwich, in a tortilla wrap, with a side of crackers or in lettuce cups.
- 6 large hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup (or use a 6-ounce container) nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 heaping tablespoon chopped chives or green onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Serve egg salad on top of chrono bread.
- Leftover egg salad can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2-3 days. Press a sheet of plastic wrap against the surface to prevent browning. Give it a good stir before serving.