This is deliciously tasty and easy boiled eggs and broccoli pasta dinner. If you have too many Easter eggs, this is the way to use them.
- 225g/8oz fusilli
- 225g/8oz broccoli florets
- 6 boiled eggs
- 4 tbsp pesto sauce
- Parmesan cheese to serve
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water for 10 mins or according to packet instructions, adding the broccoli florets for the final 4 mins of the cooking time. Drain in a colander.
- Put the eggs in a small pan, cover with cold water; bring to boil. Boil for 7 mins; drain, rinse in cold water, tapping shells all over. Peel away the shells. Roughly chop. (Or use boiled Easter eggs)
- Stir the pesto sauce into the pasta and broccoli. Stir in the eggs and plenty of ground black pepper.
- Serve egg and broccoli pasta immediately with Parmesan cheese.