Is there anything more delightful than a winter fruit salad packed full of bright, citrusy flavors from clementines, kiwis, apples, grapes, and pomegranates? Topped with lime juice and honey to accent the fruit’s flavors, this is a fruit salad recipe that can’t be beat!
- 6 clementines, peeled and separated
- 6 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 2 apples, cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate jewels
- 1-2 cups grapes, halved
- juice of 1 lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon poppy seeds optional
- Optional add-ins: bananas, red grapes, red apples, pineapple, blueberries, pears.
In a large bowl combine all of the fruit.
Stir together lime juice and honey. Toss with the fruit.
Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 24 hours.