A simple and easy breakfast recipe, this Chocolate Almond Butter Overnight Oats will become a new morning favorite. Just throw all the ingredients into a jar and let it sit overnight for a healthy and fun breakfast!
- 1 cup rolled oats (gluten-free, if necessary)*
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp chopped dark chocolate
- In a large mason jar or airtight container add rolled oats, mashed banana and chia seeds. Add in almond milk and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Top with lid and give it a good shake.
- Place in the fridge overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- In the morning add more almond milk (if desired) and heat up in microwave or on stove-top.
Top with almond butter and dark chocolate.