Switch up your granola game with this savory seedy granola. Perfect on its own, topped on granola for a savory breakfast or sprinkled onto a salad for an added nutrition boost! Whip up this recipe in under 30 minutes.
- 1/2 cup uncooked rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raw millet
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, chopped
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup white sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup black sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- 2 tsp cumin
- pinch salt
- 2 tbsp oil, either olive oil or a neutral oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 egg white, whipped
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Crush the fennel seeds with either the back of a knife or in a mortar and pestle, or grind them using a spice grinder.
- Add all of the dry ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Add in wet ingredients and combine well.
- Spread out granola in an even layer on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 20-25 mins. Watch closely to ensure it does not burn.
- Allow the granola to cool completely before transferring so you keep all of those crunchy clusters intact.
- Store in an airtight container for up to one week.