A super quick dinner loaded with flavour, this pork, tomato and bean soup will leave you satisfied and full for hours.
700g jar tomato passata
400g can diced tomatoes
2 cups (500ml) Massel Vegetable Liquid Stock
400g can Mexican bean mix, rinsed, drained
480g pkt Coles Made Easy Slow Cooked Pork Shoulder with Apple & BBQ Sauce, meat only, coarsely shredded
1/2 x 350g pkt Coles Kaleslaw Kit
1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- Combine the passata, tomato and stock in a large saucepan. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Add the beans and pork and cook for 5 mins or until heated through.
- Add the salad mix from the kale slaw kit to the pork mixture in the pan. Cook for 1-2 mins or until the mixture is heated through. Season.
- Divide soup among serving bowls. Sprinkle with lemon zest, parsley and seed mix from the kale slaw kit.
- Serve with garlic bread and flat-leaf parsley leaves.
- Use it up: You’ll have leftover dressing and salad mix from the kale slaw kit. Use it in salads and sandwiches.