The ripe bananas have plenty of natural sweetness, and the peanuts are a great source of protein.
The texture of the blended frozen bananas is a lot like an ice cream milkshake, so enjoy! It can be your breakfast in a cup or the perfect thing to cool down after a run when, like me, you’re just trying to stay on the cute side of chubby.
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- 1 1/2 cups soy milk (or milk)
- 1/2 cup 2% greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped roasted peanuts
- Throw a few frozen bananas into a blender cup along with the peanut butter, soy milk, yogurt, honey, and salt.
- Blend until smooth. Top each with a teaspoon of chopped peanuts.