These are healthy pancakes fun and easy to make, with baby spinach and whole grain flours.
- 1 – 2 eggs depending on size
- 4 tablespoons spelt flour
- 4 tablespoons oat flour
- 100 g baby spinach
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup mineral water
- 1 – 2 teaspoons seasoning per taste (optionally)
- Divide egg yolk from egg white. Whisk the egg yolks in a blender with mineral water, flour, baking powder, salt and spices.
- After first mixing add spinach and mix until get homogenous mixture. Foamly whisk the egg whites and carefully mix them with the yolk and spinach mixture.
- Add some more flour or water if needed. The mixture should be thicker.
- Heat the pan for pancakes. Before each pancake grease the middle of the pan with little butter.
- Let them grow and turn to the other side. Do not overcook them, but balance the temperature so that they do not stay alive, but welcome each new one with a well-heated frying pan, so that it will grow better.
- Combine them with eggs or rocket pesto.