A new way to have watermelons… If you have some leftovers, try making this amazingly fun and delicious pizza dessert. It’s perfect for warm-weather cookouts!
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup natural light whipped topping
- 1 packet no-calorie sweetener
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- Two 1-inch-thick round seedless watermelon slices (cut from the center of a large watermelon)
- 3/4 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- Optional garnish: fresh mint
- In a medium bowl, mix yogurt, whipped topping, sweetener, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Spread yogurt mixture over both watermelon slices, leaving 1/2-inch borders.
- Top with strawberries and blueberries. Slice into wedges.