FroYo Berry Muffins are a healthy and refreshing dessert. All you need to do is mix all ingredients together and pop them into a muffin tin. After a few short hours in the freezer, you’ll be ready to enjoy these light-and-refreshing treats! They make a great after dinner dessert or a midday snack!
- 1/4 cup crushed almonds or almond meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar, (more for a sweeter FroYo Bite)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt, low-fat
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 cups fresh chopped strawberries and/or raspberries
- 6-cup muffin tin and liners
- Line a 6-cup muffin tin with silicone or parchment cupcake liners, or add directly to nonstick muffin tin.
- In a small bowl, stir together crushed almonds, coconut sugar, and coconut oil. Spoon a small amount into the bottom of each muffin cup.
- In a medium bowl, mix together yogurt and honey. Spoon 2 tablespoons into each muffin cup, covering the crust.
- Top with fresh chopped berries. Freeze until firm, about 6 hours. To serve, remove from silicone wrapper and allow to set at room temperature for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy and rate our recipe!