Creamy Keto Garlic Mushrooms are a naturally low carb side dish that you can serve with your favorite keto main dish recipes. If you need a keto side dish recipe for dinner tonight, try these yummy mushrooms sauteed in a creamy garlic sauce and topped with crispy bacon!
- 6 strips of bacon
- 16 oz cremini mushrooms, trimmed and halved
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, cook bacon for about 5 minutes until crispy. Drain, chop and set aside.
- To the same pan, in about 2 tbsp of reserved bacon fat, saute the mushrooms for about 5-6 minutes. Add the garlic, and saute for 1 minute more until the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the heavy cream, and simmer for 4-6 minutes (You may need to cover the pan with a lid to keep the cream from reducing too much.)
- Add the cheeses and stir to melt. And salt and pepper to taste. Add back the bacon, and serve.