Wanna make this Blueberry Salsa ahead of time? Toss everything together but leave out the lime juice, olive oil, and cilantro. Cover and refrigerate, then dress and add the herbs when you’re ready to serve!
- 2 c. fresh blueberries
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped cilantro
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all salsa ingredients and toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with corn chips.