Who says a delicious dinner has to be complicated? Next time you’re searching for a quick and easy dinner option, try these delicious Baked Crab Cakes!
- 1 pound jumbo lump blue crab meat
- 1/4 cup gluten-free bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 large egg
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large mixing bowl combine gluten-free panko, parsley, paprika, Old Bay, egg, dijon mustard and stir to combine. Gently fold in crab meat until well combined.
- Shape mixture into 4 patties and place on a baking sheet. Bake crab cakes until golden brown and cooked throughout about 20 minutes.
- Serve with tartar sauce, lemon wedges, and coleslaw on the side.