Super skinny, super low carb shrimp zucchini noodles with garlic butter! Very simple recipe made in less than 30 minutes! It’s so flavorful, you won’t even miss the pasta here!
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced and divided
- 1 pound (3 medium-sized) zucchini, spiralized
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add 2 cloves garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in zucchini noodles until just tender, about 2-3 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside and keep warm.
- Melt the remaining 3 tablespoons butter in the skillet. Add remaining 2 cloves garlic and shallot, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink and cooked through, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in lemon zest and parsley.
- Serve shrimp zucchini immediately with zucchini noodles.