This salad with black rice, dates, and cashews is definitely something you have’t tried before!
- 10 ounces shaved (or thinly sliced brussels sprouts (about 3–4 cups))
- 1 cup cooked black rice
- 1/2–3/4 cup cashews
- 10 pitted dates (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
LEMON CAPER DRESSING
- 3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl and toss gently. Top with dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately or store in the fridge.
- Dressing: Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl.