Summer is coming and there’s nothing healthier for us than fresh fruits and vegetables. Make yourself this easy and quick bruschetta chicken with juicy tomatoes and fresh basil.
- 4 medium boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Shaved parmesan cheese, for serving
- Balsamic syrup, for serving
- Thoroughly dry the chicken breasts then season them with the garlic powder and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the olive oil to a large sauté pan set over medium heat. Once the oil is warm, add the chicken breasts and cook them for 8 to 10 minutes, then flip them once and continue cooking until they are no longer pink and reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
- While the chicken cooks, combine the diced tomatoes and basil with a pinch of salt and pepper in a medium bowl and stir to combine.
- Plate the chicken breasts then top them with the tomato mixture.
- Top the tomato mixture with the Parmesan cheese and drizzle with balsamic syrup then serve.