Pineapple salsa offers a refreshing counterpoint to grilled pork chops that have been marinated in grill mates spiced brandy and herb marinade and jalapeno peppers.
- 1 package spiced Brandy & Herb Marinade
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 to 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 6 bone-in pork chops, trimmed (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- Mix Marinade Mix, oil, juice, vinegar and jalapeno. Reserve 1/4 cup. Place pork chops in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix pineapple, bell pepper and 2 tablespoons of the reserved marinade. Set aside. Remove pork chops from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes per side or until desired doneness, brushing with remaining 2 tbsp.marinade. Serve pork chops with Pineapple Salsa.