Peanut butter oatmeal bowl is a satisfying 5 minute healthy breakfast that is wholesome, packed with nutrients and so yummy! Topped with fresh fruit, coconut shreds, and dark chocolate – a vegan and gluten free friendly breakfast!
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 cup water
- pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon (extra for topping)
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut shreds
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips/pieces
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- banana slices
- fresh blueberries
- Cook the oatmeal according to the package directions with salt, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Top cooked oatmeal with peanut butter, coconut shreds, chocolate pieces/chips, agave, and fresh fruit.
- Sprinkle with extra cinnamon and enjoy! Rate if you liked the recipe!
- For extra crunch/texture, add your favorite nuts or seeds – this peanut butter oatmeal is so versatile when it comes to the toppings.
- If you don’t want to use peanut butter, you can swap for cashew butter or almond butter.
- Use honey or coconut sugar as your sweetener if you don’t have agave.