Food is called Moringa, the newest “miracle” of super foods that slowly began to conquer the world. Moringa is a tree that grows at the foot of the Himalayas in India.
The tree grows up to 15 meters high, and locals collect the leaves and fruits of this tree as food and medicine. Basically almost every part of this tree has nutritional value.
The use of this tree dates back more than a thousand years ago from its healing power, and the West was “rediscovered” in the forties of the last century. According to several studies, it has been found that this plant helps fight more than 300 diseases.
It is said to strengthen immunity, cardiovascular health, regulates blood sugar levels, contains anti-inflammatory ingredients and is full of antioxidants that help prevent the emergence of cancerous diseases. It also contains:
• 125% of the required daily dose of calcium
• 61% of the required daily dose of magnesium
• 41% of the required daily dose of potassium
• 71% of the required daily dose of iron
• 272% of the required vitamin A dose
• 22% of the required daily dose of vitamin C
However, using this plant should be careful. Not recommended for pregnant women and nursing mothers. It is not known whether there are contra-effects when used with other medicines.