Take full advantage of blood orange season and make this 5 minute citrus breakfast bowl that will hit all your tastebuds. This bowl is tangy, sweet, salty, creamy and crunchy. Check out our raspberry kefir overnight oats.
- 1/ 2 cup rolled oats
- 1/ 3 cup almond milk
- Juice of 1/2 blood orange
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut yogurt
- 1 teaspoon blood orange zest
- Combine all ingredients and leave in the fridge for at least 10 minutes.
- Add your favorite toppings. Here we have blood orange slices, pomegranate seeds, coconut yogurt, almond butter, homemade granola, chopped pistachios, almond slices, and bee pollen.
- Enjoy your citrus breakfast bowl and rate the recipe!