These easy egg muffins are the perfect healthy breakfast for your family. Use them for meal prep — make a batch of mini baked omelets ahead of time and refrigerate them for later. Our easy omelet muffins are filled with protein and can be customized to include your favorite veggies. Try this simple breakfast recipe today!
- 6 free-range eggs
- ½ cup diced vegetables of your choosing
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon fresh black pepper
- ⅛ cup homemade mayonnaise, vegenaise, or coconut milk
- ⅛ cup water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix everything together and bake in silicone muffin cups for 18–20 minutes.