Smoothies are an easy way to drink a hefty serving of leafy, green vegetables while disguised as a creamy green shake. This one has just enough sweetness from banana and kiwi to make it feel like a treat and just enough creaminess from yogurt and avocado to seem richer than it really is.
- 1 cup (240 ml) kombucha
- 1 cup (240 ml) non-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 1 medium banana, frozen
- 1 medium kiwi fruit, peeled
- 2 cups (480 ml) spinach
- 1 cup (240 ml) kale, packed
- In a powerful blender, place the kombucha and yogurt, then add the avocado, banana and kiwi; top with spinach and kale.
- Secure the lid, insert the tamper and turn on the blender. Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.